ℒavender Soother Single-Use Sugar Scrub Recipe
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 crushed green grapes
- 1 dollop of honey
- 1 glass bowl
- Pick out 3 ripe green grapes, crush them on a plate with the flat of a knife, chop up the skins. Set aside.
- Pour sugar into bowl.
- Add oils, mix into sugar slowly.
- Scrape the grapes in there, juices and all.
- Squeeze a dollop of honey on top. Mix it all together.
- Use scrub soon after blend is finished.
This is another remedial blend. The lavender scent is inherently soothing, and the grapes are added to reduce wrinkles and give you smoother skin. The recipe itself is intended for only one use, so if you plan on using this often, you’ll have to make a fresh batch of it each time. Perfect for those who need to de-stress and relax! ❦